Technical Due Diligence: “Club Med” – “Ikos Aria” at Kefalos-Kos Municipality
The Technical Due Diligence was prepared for the technical maturity of the property, with a view to its transfer. The hotel unit includes a four-storey classic hotel and scattered residences. The existing hotel unit operated from 1984 until 2007. Licensed in 2006 for 880 beds with 4-stars. An environmental impact study was submitted for the licensing of 1130 beds.
- Permitted building: 31,404 sq.m.
- Existing building: 23,506 sq.m.
- Arbitrary constructions arranged by Law 4178/2013: 78 sq.m.
- Building balance: 6.820 sp.m.
Issues due to land acquisition, forestry and housing construction within the 50 m zone from the seashore to the licensed gauge were clarified.
- LOCATION : KEFALOS-KOS MUNICIPALITY
- AREA : 19.1 ha.
- CLIENT : IKOS DEVELOPMENT S.A.
- PERIOD : 2016